Please apply here on „OFFICErheinland.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.Why SoftwareOne?
Today SoftwareOne is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud.
Our 5,000 technology experts located across 80+ countries work on over a 1,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape. With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy SoftwareOne is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.
Location: EMEA (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden)
- Reporting to the Group Software and Cloud Solutions Counsel, be the strategic Business Partner for SoftwareOne's software and cloud solutions teams.
- Work with software and cloud solutions teams engaging in strategic planning, contract development, and business strategy.
- Working with Product Managers to review technical scope descriptions and pricing documents.
- Develop and maintain forms and templates, standards and automation, including for software and cloud solutions delivery.
- Draft, review and negotiate agreements with service partners, suppliers and other agreements in the IT technology sector.
- Providing general legal advice to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Regional General Counsels and associate lawyers in negotiation of services contracts and assessing acceptable risk parameters for customer agreements.
- Advise key stakeholders in risks associated with contract provisions and provide solutions for effective and efficient business transactions, incl. DPAs and other data protection aspects in cooperation with the Group Data Protection Counsel.
- Keep members of the Group Legal and Compliance team informed on the software and cloud solutions business, the key developments in the those business segments and planning and engagements that could have s substantial legal impact.
- Training of the Business and Group Legal and Compliance on legal and compliance aspects of the software and cloud solutions business segments.
- Support Regional General Counsels in legal and compliance matters relating to service delivery.
- Perform other tasks as identified by key stakeholders in consultation with the Group Software and Cloud Solutions Counsel.
What we need to see from you
- Degree in law
- 5+ years of post-qualification experience, ideally as an in-house counsel of a multinational firm, preferably in the IT industry.
- Fluent in English (any other language skills would be an asset).
- Experience in drafting, preparing and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Experience in reviewing technical scope descriptions and pricing is essential.
- Excellent communication, drafting and presentation skills.
- Inquisitive, pragmatic and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Open, communicative and resistant and down to earth personality. Not afraid to ask questions and check understanding when in doubt.
- Ability to interact and collaborate smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds, working in a team.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills, cross-functional thinking and the ability to work on own initiative, prioritize workloads and manage multiple deadlines.
- Eager to go the extra mile.
Legal & Compliance & ESG
Short profile of SoftwareONE Deutschland GmbH
SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies. This is achieved by modernizing applications and migrating critical workloads on public clouds, while simultaneously managing and optimizing the related software and cloud assets and licensing. SoftwareONE’s offerings are connected by PyraCloud, its proprietary digital platform, which provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence.
With around 8,300 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. SoftwareONE’s shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange.